Dust off your Pumpkin Carving gear and get your creative juices flowing…
Baked Dessert Cafe and Gallery’s
PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST to benefit Berlin’s local food banks
$100 GRAND PRIZE
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD
CELEBRITY JUDGE’S PICK
CHILDREN UNDER 12
DELIVER YOUR ENTRY TO THE TAYLOR HOUSE MUSEUM 208 N. MAIN STREET IN BERLIN BETWEEN 4:00 AND 7:00PM. ENTRIES MUST BE CLEARLY LABELED WITH NAME, AGE AND CONTACT INFORMATION
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BY VISITING OUR FACEBOOK PAGE or DELIVER YOUR BALLOT TO BAKED DESSERT CAFE
OCTOBER 31st HALLOWEEN NIGHT
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED
LIT PUMPKINS WILL BE DISPLAYED ON THE LAWN OF THE TAYLOR HOUSE MUSEUM FROM 5:00PM-8:00PM
*SUGGESTED ENTRY FEE
DONATION OF $5 OR THE DONATION OF CANNED GOODS TO BENEFIT BERLIN’S LOCAL FOOD BANKS.
1. $5 contribution and/or $5 worth of canned goods is the suggested entry fee and should be made upon the delivery of their entry. Contestants may decorate and/or carve their pumpkin for the contest. However, use of candles is prohibited and no power will be provided. Only battery operated lighting is allowed.
2. BAKED Dessert Café and Gallery reserves the right to deny exhibition privileges to any entry considered to be offensive or done in poor taste.
3. All submissions must be created from original content. Please do not submit copyrighted, traced, licensed or published works of art. These entries will not be considered. No professional carvers will be considered.
4. By entering the contest, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the prize judging process, which shall be final. Entrants also agree to allow the BAKED Dessert Café and Gallery to use images of the pumpkins for publicity and promotion.
5. Pumpkins not picked up by Tuesday November 1st will be composted courtesy of the Berlin Library’s Garden Project.